Sunday, September 7, 2008

Patricia Berg Wade Family


Meet the Patricia and David Wade Family

Todd and Stacy
Nathan
Jeff and Danielle
Whitney
Kelsey
Harrison
Hayden
Chad and Angie 
Hayley
Preston
Miles
Natalie and Matt
Christopher
Garrett
Madelyn

Michael and Jill
Lexi
Cameron


Suzanne and Christian
Benton

Danielle (shown with 2 nieces)

David and Pat Wade
Pat passed away from cancer in 2006 and we miss her greatly but know that she is happy that the Romney's are finally getting together for a reunion!  We love you, Mom!

1 comment:

Rosy said...

I love this family! I remember all of you as little children at our "Christmas Eve Romney Children Parties". You have grown into wonderful people. I'm so grateful to see your pictures!

It was a tender experience to see Pat and some of you at the Joseph Smith Bldg. movie of Joseph Smith a while before she passed away. It broke my heart to see her so sick.

It was a privilege to sit by her and have my arm around her. I love her and think of her often.

She did so many nice things for me over the years. She hosted many Romney parties, all at Christmas.

Once she acted out Catherine Jane Cottam (our great grandmother) at a bridal shower. She hosted a TOY party for me when I was selling toys and trying to get into our first home. She gathered lots of humanitarian supplies that were trucked into Bosnia. I just love her! I love Dave too. What a great team.