Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meet the Nicole Neider Sargent Family


Hi! I am Nicole Neider Sargent. I am the daughter of Rosy Neider and the grand-daughter of Carrol. I am married to Nate Sargent and we have four children...with a new baby due to arrive in November. Our children are: Colt, age 12; Whitley, age 10; Brooke, age 7; and Ted, almost 4. (This picture is 2 years old, but my most current...shame on me!) We live in Heber City, Utah, and love the country here. We appreciate the efforts of all those involved in this blog, the reunion, and the book, and look forward to meeting many of you soon!

Sincerely,Nicole Sargent

2 comments:

Rosy said...

Hey! I claim these guys as my own! I can vouch for them! Good Neider-Curtis-Romney blood. Love you!

Jamie said...

Well, that is the most beautiful family I've ever seen. I'm glad I'm related to your wonderful family. I love you all (and I love that you made your blog/posting debut! Hooray!).