Saturday, September 27, 2008

Karen Wiest Anderson Family


Hello. This is Karen Wiest Anderson's daughter-in-law and she has asked me to post a picture of our family. The picture above is one we took when we were all together last summer. Karen has 4 sons, 4 daughters, 2 daughters-in-law, one son-in-law, 4 granddaughters, one grandson and a very handsome husband. I am giving birth any second now to her 6th grandchild (we think it is a boy) and I wanted to get this posted before I go into labor.

1 comment:

Rosy said...

YEA! YEA! I love this family! Have you ever grown! I remember being at BYU in the same ward with Karen and Brian as newlyweds!

Brian served in the same mission with my husband Mike Neider. (Virginia/North Carolina) My sister's (Robyn Curtis Anderson) husband, Lane Anderson was the son of their mission president!

Karen has always been a loyal and sweet friend. I love all of you Andersons and can't wait to see you!