Monday, July 28, 2008

Blog Time!

Do you have a blog or do your children have a blog? We want to know!!! Won't this be fun to collect all the Romney cousin blogs!

Email me your blog address so we can all get to know each other.
griffiths_natalie@hotmail.com

Do you have something to say on the blog? Email me your email address and I'll set you up as an author and you will have access to post.

Don't want to be an author but want to make a comment...just click on the comment section and type your comment. It's fun! Try it!!

5 comments:

Scott C. said...

Hi Natalie,
This is your cousin, Jennifer Wiest Christensen. You are my cyber hero and I would love to blog, buy I need training wheels or something to help me get started. We are planning to come to the reunion and will help with any task you throw our way. My husband, Scott will be happy to handle any unexpected baby deliveries that happen during the reunion as well. Can't wait to hear from you!

Scott C. said...

This is Bennett ROMNEY Christensen grandson of Myrlene Romney Wiest. I am so excited for the family reunion. I am 10 years old almost 11. PS are there any other kids my age coming to the reunion?

Scott C. said...

hello this is aaron christensen bennnett's brother. I am 8 years old. I am very exited about the reunion. I am looking forward to meeting you.

Robyn said...

Scott,

This is Robyn Curtis Anderson, your mother's cousin. I will be bringing my son, Nathan, to the family reunion. He is 10 yrs. old - almost 11 - just like you! He'll be excited to meet you. You and Nathan are 2nd Cousins!

Scott C. said...

This is Adam Christensen. I am in my 14th year. I'm REALLY looking forward to the reunion. See you soon.

P.S. Hope you like soccer.